Being a multi-disciplinary artist myself, I find mediums tend to blend together at times. I also find my artistic nature comes out in most areas of my life (i.e. how I dress, how I decorate my home, how I arrange the food on my plate and blend flavours when I cook).
So where does art begin and end? Or does it? And what is art and what isn’t?
- Graffiti / Street Art / Public Art
- Fashion (design, styling)
- Make-up Artistry
- Body Art (tattoos, piercings, modifications)
- Food Art (plating, food styling, Mukimono / fruit and vegetable carving)
- Home Decor / Interior Design
- Landscape Design
In your opinion, are they art?
What are other examples of creative disciplines that may or may not be considered art?